The Tiroler Zugspitzbahn will be running sun rise trips again this summer.
The Tiroler Zugspitzbahn cable car will be in operation before day break to take guests up to the peak. The Zugspitze Panoramic restaurant will be serving a hearty breakfast (buffet breakfast) and from there you can enjoy the spectacle of the day breaking and the sun rising above the peaks. Sun rise in the mountains is one of the most beautiful natural events ever! Hikers can then start off on their journeys down the mountain.
First ride up the mountain
|So 27.07.2014||5.48 am||5.00 am|
|So 10.08.2014||6.05 am||5.20 am|
|So 17.08.2014||6.15 am||5.30 am|
|So 24.08.2014||6.24 am||5.40 am|
|So 07.09.2014||6.43 am||6.00 am|
|So 14.09.2014||6.52 am||6.05 am|
|So 05.10.2014||7.20 am||6.35 am|
|So 19.10.2014||7.40 am||7.00 am|
The Tiroler Zugspitzbahn is offering special prices for a return ticket on the afore mentioned dates and the tickets prices are valid until 8am.
|Prices Gipfel-Ticket "Erlebnis Zugspitze"||until 8.00 am|
|Teenager (16 - 18 years)||€ 22,50|
|Children (6 - 15 years)||€ 22,50|
|Prices Wander-Ticket "Gatterl"|
|Teenager (16 - 18 years)||€ 27,50|
|Children (6 - 15 years)||€ 20,50|
|Adults (from 12 years)||€ 18,00|
|Children (6 - 11 Jahre)||€ 12,00|
Breakfast reservations at
Tel.: +43 5673 2309 oder
- valid cards: Tirol Regio Card, Z-Ticket, Jahreskarte Top Snow Card
- Breakfast served until 9.00 am
- Breakfast Prices: Adults € 18,00, Children (6-12 yrs.) € 12,00
- Business hours of the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn before sunrise as required, after sun rise every 30 mins. until 8.00 am. From 8.40 am onwards every 20 minutes.
- Tickets for the following day can be purshased from lunchtime onwards!
The event will only take place in good weather!
Gift vouchers for all Events can be ordered online through our "Voucher world".
Guests who would like to take part in a gided hiking tour please contact: