From 15 persons
The Zugspitze is a popular destination for corporate and club outings, school groups and tour groups etc. Whether it be an educational day on Germany’s highest mountain, a trip with a group of colleagues or friends, or simply a fun day out – we have something for everyone … and the best views!
- 1 free card for every 15 paying guests
- For groups of 15 guests or more the coach driver receive a meal voucher for use in either the Gipfel or Alpen Restaurants of the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn
- All group tickets must be purchased and paid for by one nominated person
- The trip in the ultra modern cable cars is an adventure in itself and the cabins have capacity for up to 100 people.
- The Fascination Zugspitze interactive museum tells the story of the building of the Zugspitzbahn together with many interesting stories about the mountain.
- The rustic restaurant seats up to 220 guests.
Our Peak ticket K&K-Summit-Ticket incl. coffee and cake is highly recommended and is especially suitable for groups! Included is a return ticket with the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn, and coffee and cake in our Panoramic Peak Restaurant!
Please note our opening times: Opening times
In May, June, October and November the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn will only operate in good weather. However where groups have made a prior reservation the cable car will honour this and run even if the weather is bad.
If you are interested in our group conditions and prices then please fill in the following form and we will send you the information as soon as possible: