19.06. – 08.11.2020
The Z-Ticket can be purchased as a 3 day to 13 day ticket. With the Z-ticket you can visit the attractions listed below free of charge.
Throughout the summer season 2020 (probably 19.06.2020 to 08.11.2020) you can get the Z-ticket to a significantly reduced special price with a minimum stay of 7 nights at Tiroler Zugspitz Arena. Please contact the tourist office or your hirer!
Prices „Z-Ticket“ Summer 2020
|3||€ 66,00||€ 53,00||€ 33,00|
|4||€ 74,00||€ 59,00||€ 37,00|
|5||€ 82,00||€ 65,50||€ 41,00|
|6||€ 88,00||€ 68,00||€ 70,50||€ 50,50||€ 44,00||€ 24,00|
|7||€ 96,00||€ 76,00||€ 77,00||€ 57,00||€ 48,00||€ 28,00|
|8||€ 103,00||€ 83,00||€ 82,50||€ 62,50||€ 51,50||€ 31,50|
|9||€ 109,00||€ 89,00||€ 87,00||€ 67,00||€ 54,50||€ 34,50|
|10||€ 116,00||€ 96,00||€ 93,00||€ 73,00||€ 58,00||€ 38,00|
|11||€ 123,00||€ 103,00||€ 98,50||€ 78,50||€ 61,50||€ 41,50|
|12||€ 129,00||€ 109,00||€ 103,00||€ 83,00||€ 64,50||€ 44,50|
|13||€ 137,00||€ 117,00||€ 109,50||€ 89,50||€ 68,50||€ 48,50|
- Prices inclusive 10 % tax.
All prices in Euro, subject to misprints!
- *NT = Standard Rate
- *ST = Special Rate
- The reduced Z-Ticket (Special Rate) is available throughout the summer season 2020 (probably 19.06.2020 to 08.11.2020)
for one visit
...with the best views! Experience the breath taking panorama of the highest mountain in Germany. Return trip to the Zugspitz summit (only valid at the Tyrol Zugspitzbahn in Ehrwald).
"Fascination Zugspitze" Museum inclusive. BAHNORAMA anno 1926 at the valley station inclusive.
once per day
The mountain station of the 8-seater cable railway is an ideal starting point for all hikers and mountain bikers. An extensive network of trails, idyllic mountain lakes and cosy traditional huts guarantee an eventful day between the Mieminger Kette and the Wettersteingebirge.
once per day
With the Z-ticket you can be inspired by the Marienberg mountain panorama each and every day. Daily use of the Biberwier Marienberg aerial tramways for a return trip to the Sunnalm, where you can also use the summer toboggan run. (40 curves - 1300 meters long).
20% discount on standard rates of the following services
- Archery Course Ehrwald: Entrance archery course
- Golf School Ortner: Private golf lesson 55 minutes
- Tennis Club Ehrwald: Tennis court fee
- Zugspitz Bike Lermoos: E-mountainbike & e-city bike rentall
- Tennis Club Lermoos: Tennis court fee
- Sport-Alm Berwang: Mountainbike & e-bike rental
- Disc Golf Parcours Bichlbach: Entrance disc golf parcours
- Children's Rafting Bichlbach: Entrance children's rafting
- High Ropes Course Bichlbach: Entrance (3 hours) including equipment
- Hotel MyTirol Biberwier: Day pass indoor pool, sauna, fitness
- Sport Schönherr Biberwier: E-mountain-, mountain- & child's bike rental
- Stand up Paddle Heiterwang: Stand up paddle rental & tours, courses
- Castle Ehrenberg: Entrance museum & exhibition
- The ticket is not transferable, also not within a family.
- Subsequent exchange for a different product – including a Z Ticket with a different validity period– and transfer to a different person
- or change of the validity period are not possible.
- No entitlement to a refund in case of bad weather, illness, early departure, failure or non operation of the systems.
- The individual services to that you are entitled under this ticket are provided by legally independent companies. The company that
- sells this ticket merely acts as an agent for the other companies. Consequently, only the corresponding company is obliged to provide
- the individual services and to offer compensation in the event of any incident.
- The Z Ticket allows the user to use the facilities of the member companies during the operation and opening times (special trips outside
- the normal operation hours are excluded). The operation and opening times are determined by the respective member company.
- You are not entitled to a full or aliquot refund in the event of closure of individual member companies (in part or in full) for operational
- or any other reasons.
- No replacement ticket can be issued in case of loss.
- Should the user forget the Z Ticket, he/she must pay the full price charged by the corresponding member company.