Period of Validity 1. October 2023 until 15. May 2024
The Winter skipass – Snow Card Tirol
Over 90 ski areas, 1.100 lifts, 4.000 runway kilometres. Experience skiing fun throughout much of Tirol with only one card. All information about the Snow Card Tirol are here: www.snowcard.tirol.at
Snow Card Tirol
|Invalide / ab 60 %||€ 838,00|
|Invalide from 60 %||€ 838,00|
The Snow Card Tirol is valid for a up- and downhill ride with the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn! The ski resort Zugspitzplatt is not included. For holders of the Snow Card Tirol there is however the possibility to purchase a 1-day ski pass at Bayerische Zugspitzbahn at the summit surcharge.
surcharge 2023/24 for a 1-day-Skipass
The Snow Card Tirol and the Tirol Regio Card is valid for a up- and downhill ride with the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn! The ski resort Zugspitzplatt is not included. For holders of the Snow Card Tirol oder Tirol Regio Card there is however the possibility to purchase a 1-day ski pass at Bayerische Zugspitzbahn at the summit surcharge.
- Children: Children born in or after 2018 are entitled to free access and do not need a card. Children born between 2008 and 2017 are entitled to the children's rate.
- Teens: Persons born between 2005 and 2007 are entitled to the young persons' rate.
- Disabled persons: Persons with a disability of 60% or more are entitled to the disabled rate (proof tobe provided by way of disabled certification in the original).
- Key Cards: The Snow Card Tirol is installed only on contactless data storage devices (keycards). A keycard costs 2 euros. It is not a deposit card and remains the property of the cardholder.
- Purchase: Applicants for the card must provide
- a recent photograph in which their head, face and eyes are uncovered.
- for all types of concessions it is absolutely necessary to show an official proof of identification.
- The card is non-transferrable!
- 10 % tax included
- All prices in Euro, subject to misprints
- Please note: The card is not valid for night tobogganing on the Ehrwalder Alm or for special events on the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn.