Tiroler Zugspitzbahn & Ehrwalder Almbahn
The ideal ticket for active short breaks and day visitors!
Combi-Ticket „Ehrwald hoch 2“
|Teens 16–18 years||€ 49,50|
|Children 6–15 years||€ 37,00|
|Parents + 1 child (child up to 18 years)||€ 141,00|
|Parents + 2 children (children up to 18 years)||€ 159,00|
|1 Parent + 1 child (child up to 18 years)||€ 79,50|
|1 Parent + 2 children (child up to 18 years)||€ 97,50|
|Additional child in the family||€ 18,00|
1x Peak ticket „Zugspitze“
– Up and downhill ride with the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn
– Entrance adventure museum free
– Entrance snow crystal world free
– Technical exhibition room at the station
– Entrance BAHNORAMA at the valley station free
1x Up and downhill ride with the Ehrwalder Almbahn
- The ticket can be used on one or two consecutive days.
- Only available in the summer season!
- Prices valid to 08.11.2020
- Children: Children under 6 years of age are free.
- Families: Family tickets are available for parents or grandparents travelling with their children or grandchildren. A maximum of 2 adults qualify for the reduced family ticket price. Children from the ages of 6 years up to and including 18 years are eligible to be included in a family ticket. Proof of identification will be required when purchasing a family ticket.
- 10 % tax included. All prices in Euro, subject to misprints.